Thursday, December 6, 2007

Off he Goes!!


Sometimes I wonder if Dallin is ever going to slow down. He has started running everywhere he goes and I am worried about him getting hit by a car. Today as we shopped at Target we passed by the baby harnesses and I seriously considered buying one. I ordered our Christmas cards today with a picture of Dallin on them. I can't believe how much Dallin has grown since last December when I started this blog. He is so tall now! He is busy, busy all day long. I seem to collapse by 10:00PM from extreme fatigue. It is a wonder that I am not stick thin from chasing him around all day!

1 comment:

Kami said...

No kidding they do! Yesterday it was a rainy day actually 2 days in a row and i finally just kicked them out of the house because they were driving me nuts.A little rain doesn't hurt right? I just couldn't help and think how I used to play with my dolls for hours!Another day they had so much energy I actually had them do relay races up and down the stairs for 3 minuts straight! Then played duck, duck, goose and still didn't even drop a sweat. I was exhausted just watching them! That is the thing with boys there needs to be so much structure because they are constantly on the move both physically and into stuff too.